Is Gospel Media any good?

Discussions related to the Gospel Media App - formerly called LDS Media Library (all platforms)
mrnonaustralianguy

Is Gospel Media any good?

Post by mrnonaustralianguy »

I’m thinking about getting the Gospel Media app and I just want to see if anyone has any pros or cons for me. Basically I just want to know if it’s really as good as it looks. I looked at the listing on the App Store and at the app’s page on the Church Website.
Jeremy 🎶
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Is Gospel Media any good?

Post by scgallafent »

Have you installed it and tried it yourself?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

The Gospel Media app has a good collection of videos, images, and music, and its current focus is being a resource for teachers (pulling together media for presenting in a class or family setting). There's some overlap with content in Gospel Library and Sacred Music, and it's not comprehensive as the other apps (for example, the general conference videos in Gospel Media don't go all the way back) – but it does have some media that isn't in the other apps. If you're looking for "inspire me" media content I'd recommend Latter-day Saints Channel and/or Sacred Music. But I think it wouldn't hurt to install and play around with Gospel Media, since it's a free app – if nothing else, learning how to use it so you can help others use it.

The Gospel Media website has the same content as the app:
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/media?lang=eng
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
mrnonaustralianguy

Post by mrnonaustralianguy »

I just installed it today and I love it:)
Jeremy 🎶

Return to “Gospel Media”