Employee Access to Counseling Resources

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
andelinr

Employee Access to Counseling Resources

Post by andelinr »

I'm a new employee for Family Services of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and my account has been allowing me access to everything except the Counseling Resources page for leaders. This page is an important one which my supervisor would like me to be able to access. Who would I contact to get access to that site?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Employee Access to Counseling Resources

Post by lajackson »

andelinr wrote:Who would I contact to get access to that site?
This is a user-to-user forum and no one here is able to give you access. I think if you contact your Family Services IT support folks they should know how to give you access. (Your supervisor probably should also know who to contact.)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Employee Access to Counseling Resources

Post by russellhltn »

lajackson wrote:I think if you contact your Family Services IT support folks they should know how to give you access. (Your supervisor probably should also know who to contact.)
I'm pretty sure that would be the Global Service Desk. They support employees as well as unit leaders.

At least they should be able to point you the right way.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”