LDS tools will not sign in after 4.0.0 update

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
kd7mha

Re: Member tools will not sign in after 4.0.0 update

Post by kd7mha »

I was able to update Today about 10:30

Member Tools Version 4.0.4-(101387.5)
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
rossinifam

Re: LDS tools will not sign in after 4.0.0 update

Post by rossinifam »

I can’t log in either do we know when engineering will be seeing this. I can’t see my ministering list.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

rossinifam wrote:I can’t log in either do we know when engineering will be seeing this. I can’t see my ministering list.
Nobody here knows when engineering will see this. Please keep in mind that this is a user-to-user discussion forum. Engineering does not monitor this forum as part of their day jobs, and neither do those who make the decisions that set engineering priorities. Depending on circumstances, sending feedback via either the app (if you can get into the app at some time) or the Church website main page is the best way to get the issue officially reported.
michelle1230

Post by michelle1230 »

Also having this same issue. Downloaded today 07/26 and I’m caught in the sign in loop as well.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

michelle1230 wrote:Also having this same issue. Downloaded today 07/26 and I’m caught in the sign in loop as well.
rmrichesjr wrote:
rossinifam wrote:Depending on circumstances, sending feedback via either the app (if you can get into the app at some time) or the Church website main page is the best way to get the issue officially reported.
You can also get a message to the support team if you cannot get into the app by sending an email message to membertools@churchofjesuschrist.org. Be sure to include your iOS version and device name and version.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Salexander38

LDS Tools

Post by Salexander38 »

I am trying to log on to LDS Tools. It says I need to update and I update and it gets about 25% and send me back to the log in portion of the app. I have deleted and re installed the app and still get the same loop. Is any one else having this problem and if you did and fixed it what did you do? I need help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Tools

Post by russellhltn »

Salexander38 wrote:I am trying to log on to LDS Tools. It says I need to update and I update and it gets about 25% and send me back to the log in portion of the app. I have deleted and re installed the app and still get the same loop. Is any one else having this problem and if you did and fixed it what did you do? I need help.
Your post was merged into an existing thread that appears to be the same issue.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
NotYourTypicalOptician

Post by NotYourTypicalOptician »

Still happening.
laing.johnc

Post by laing.johnc »

This is now August 9 and we are still having the same problem. Any suggestion? I am not having this issue on my my iPhone (5s) but my husband's is in that log-on loop. AND earlier when he had the chance to put in his pin it would take only 3 numbers, not the 4 required.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

laing.johnc wrote:This is now August 9 and we are still having the same problem. Any suggestion?
Has he contacted support? What was their response?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”