Help Me Download this Album

Discussions on how emerging technology can assist the distribution of media content through mobile, kiosks, Internet, social networks, etc.
GrantAmann

Help Me Download this Album

Post by GrantAmann »

So, this is odd, but I remember in 2009 the church had a musical program for youth called
A Brand New Year
and they released an album to go along with it.

Well that album is gone from the internet, and I've been able to find one or 2 songs, but I'd like to download the whole thing.
I found the old link on the Way Back Machine but Im not sure if my computer isn't letter the flash player work.
Anybody else have any luck or even have access to an old copy?

https://web.archive.org/web/20090226021 ... index.html
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Help Me Download this Album

Post by rmrichesjr »

I checked your link on the Way Back Machine, but it would not play for me, either. I would suggest using the Feedback link/button from the page for the January, 2009 New Era.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Several years ago, I went through and gathered all of the MP3 URLs from various pages on the Church website, including digging through Archive.org links where I could. Although the "Brand New Year" page isn't available on the Church website anymore, the MP3s themselves are still there. You can find links here:
https://singpraises.net/collections/youth-music

The first link is "Examples of the Believers (2009)" – full title: "Examples of the Believers: A Brand New Year 2009" – which I think is what you're looking for.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
BarbaraBolding

Post by BarbaraBolding »

GrantAmann wrote:So, this is odd, but I remember in 2009 the church had a musical program for youth called
A Brand New Year
and they released an album to go along with it.

Well that album is gone from the internet, and I've been able to find one or 2 songs, but I'd like to download the whole thing.
I found the old link on the Way Back Machine but I'm not sure if my computer isn't letter the flash player work.
Anybody else has any luck or even have access to an old copy?

https://web.archive.org/web/20090226021 ... index.html
I have checked your link It is not working.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

BarbaraBolding wrote:I have checked your link It is not working.
It is not that the link is broken. It is not working because flash player is disabled in most web browsers.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Digital Media”