Member tools editing created lists

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
MicksmacLDS

Member tools editing created lists

Post by MicksmacLDS »

On iPhone or iPad, unable to edit my personal lists. Appears to work but then the editing disappears and returns to the original version. Also cannot delete any list created whether it is empty or has entries.
Scottorton

Re: Member tools editing created lists

Post by Scottorton »

This is happening to our iPhone as well. Seemed to start with the upgrade to 4.1.1
MicksmacLDS

Post by MicksmacLDS »

Seems an easy problem to catch before in update. Does anyone have a solution?
jillmwhitaker

Post by jillmwhitaker »

I need to be able to email or text all the Relief Society Presidents in the stake, but the lists function will not let me update the current presidents. Each time I try to edit, it returns to the old list. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? It would be such a handy tool if it actually worked.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

jillmwhitaker wrote:I need to be able to email or text all the Relief Society Presidents in the stake, but the lists function will not let me update the current presidents.
The current presidents need to be entered by the clerk in Leader and Clerk Resources. Then, after you sync Member Tools the next day, the lists function should give you the current presidents. You cannot update them using Member Tools.
climber40

Re: Member tools deleting / editing user created list in LDS tools IOS APP

Post by climber40 »

This was not really answered or fixed…
Deleting user created lists in LDS tools is not functioning, working correctly.
iOS LDS tools app…
Any ideas on how to do delete these lists.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
jcutright

Post by jcutright »

This feature has been broken for over a year, many of us rely on user-created lists to perform our callings, seems very strange that this issue has gone on for this amount of time and has not been resolved. What is the ETA on fixing this bug.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

jcutright wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:38 am This feature has been broken for over a year, many of us rely on user-created lists to perform our callings, seems very strange that this issue has gone on for this amount of time and has not been resolved. What is the ETA on fixing this bug.
The only thing we can do is be patient and wait for the developers to code a fix. The church rarely, if ever, provides timelines on any features or fixes and the developers operate based on the priorities given to them. Posting in this user-to-user mutual help forum is useful if someone knows of a workaround they can share but is not an official way to report a bug - that would be feedback from any church web page or from the MemberTools app. We are told that all feedback is read and summarized for those who prioritize the developer's tasks.
munaish

Post by munaish »

I know the question was about the app for iPhone/iPad, but if it's any consolation, the edit/delete list features work on Android 10, currently.
meldrum3

Post by meldrum3 »

This is an issue on all platforms. Can’t delete or change.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”