Download statistics after a webcast

Virtual visits, Multi-Stake conferences, Priesthood Leadership Conferences, Church Leadership Conferences
simph1

Re: Download statistics after a webcast

Post by simph1 »

Obs allows for scenes. For example when I click talks scene, the microphone and video comes on, and when I click on sacrament scene a text and picture of Jesus comes up saying that the sacrament is now being blessed and passed by the priesthood, broadcast will continue shortly. The audio and video is not on that scene and then I click back onto the talks scene to bring back online the mic and video. Without stopping the broadcast, very easy to setup and use during meetings.
rl_albright

Post by rl_albright »

simph1 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:09 am I have built a custom website that records the peoples names, how many watching on the device and when and for what meeting type. Sacrament, Baptisms etc, I even programmed a form for the sacrament program etc, so our historian can have it for posterity. If anyone is interested in such a system let me know, it works great for our stake. I am a former missionary php programmer for lds tech. The YouTube link is put into the website, and obs creates the stream. Then there is stake and ward clerk reports built into the site.
I would be interested in taking a look at this.
simph1

Post by simph1 »

rl_albright wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 12:47 am
simph1 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:09 am I have built a custom website that records the peoples names, how many watching on the device and when and for what meeting type. Sacrament, Baptisms etc, I even programmed a form for the sacrament program etc, so our historian can have it for posterity. If anyone is interested in such a system let me know, it works great for our stake. I am a former missionary php programmer for lds tech. The YouTube link is put into the website, and obs creates the stream. Then there is stake and ward clerk reports built into the site.
I would be interested in taking a look at this.
I have messaged you in a private message screenshots etc. . . let me know if you do not get the message. :)
simph1

Post by simph1 »

Is anyone interested in looking over the system I programmed for my stake?

Return to “Stake Conference with Remote Participants”