Download statistics after a webcast

Virtual visits, Multi-Stake conferences, Priesthood Leadership Conferences, Church Leadership Conferences
rl_albright

Download statistics after a webcast

Post by rl_albright »

Is there a way to download the statistics of the webcast event after the meeting is done?
We just held a VERY successful stake conference, in which we pre-recorded all talks/prayers (except for the stake presidency), and it turned out quite well. I was wanting to get the Individual Site statistics in an excel format or something like it, so that I can drill down on the information that it gives.

Thank you
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: Download statistics after a webcast

Post by Mikerowaved »

Sadly, no. If it helps any, this has been requested quite a bit, so hopefully it will make it into some future update.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

Moderator note: The API that was posted here was removed by the request of the product manager of the Broadcast Infrastructure & Meetinghouse Network team. The church currently does not have any API's setup for general use. I apologize for any inconvenience.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Jacobdaviddean

Post by Jacobdaviddean »

Mikerowaved wrote:Moderator note: The API that was posted here was removed by the request of the product manager of the Broadcast Infrastructure & Meetinghouse Network team. The church currently does not have any API's setup for general use. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Apologies, I didn't realize that was a hot topic. It is data available in it's entirety to anyone who has access to that dashboard, protected by the login system and doesn't allow access to events not owned by the authenticated users' stake (I wouldn't have shared it without checking that it was protected), so I didn't think it would be an issue. As this data is already available and in a format easily converted to a CSV file, it would be very easy to add a button to download the statistics for simple filtering for attendance reporting.

This is needed as the current analytics page is useless for Ward Sacrament meeting or Stake Conference reporting. It was designed for building-to-building broadcasts, not for building-to dozens of people.
Dagostino_J

Post by Dagostino_J »

Hello, YES, WE REALLY NEED IT !! because stake presidency or bishopric are required from the church to give the meetings attendance ! So it is sadly yet not possible to meet the church attendance requirement.
jnpetersen

Post by jnpetersen »

I've created a created something that I use to download the data. Since there wasn't an API, I utilize another method to download the data and it provides me an output which currently I copy and paste to excel, but I'm going to add a button to make it a csv. When I get it posted, I'll provide a link for people to test it out. You will need 2 things, your stake number and the event ID which you can find in the address bar of your event page.
Dagostino_J

Post by Dagostino_J »

Great @jnpetersen I'm exited waiting for it ;)
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

The church's newly added reporting system may satisfy most of the current needs for webcast attendance reporting. Not that your efforts aren't appreciated.

https://webcast.churchofjesuschrist.org/#/event/attendance-report
(Available to stake STS and ATS callings.)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Mikerowaved wrote:The church's newly added reporting system may satisfy most of the current needs for webcast attendance reporting.
Questionable. The link on the left is the same as what we've always had. The link on the right is just a simple list of names. There is no download link. And I wouldn't consider it the layout the friendliest format.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

Probably moot anyway now that we've been asked to move to other platforms.

Return to “Stake Conference with Remote Participants”