Deleted Note

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
drsluss

Deleted Note

Post by drsluss »

How can I recover a deleted note from my scriptures? I removed the highlight not realizing that the note would be deleted also! Help please!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Deleted Note

Post by sbradshaw »

If you have the Gospel Library app on another device that syncs, but you haven't synced down your deleted note change yet, you could try turning on airplane mode (to prevent changes from syncing down), then opening Gospel Library, and copying the note to save it. If the deletion has already synced down to Gospel Library, there isn't currently a way to recover it.

You could send a feature request under Settings > Send Feedback in Gospel Library, or on the Feedback page at the Church website, to request a way to recover deleted annotations. The previous version of the Notes tool online had a trash can that notes could be recovered from.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
FabianaLauf

Post by FabianaLauf »

I have a similar issue. i was composing a talk in one notebook and created a new tag, which then moved the note but deleted the text of my note. Help!
jgiatras

Post by jgiatras »

I deleted a few notes this morning by accident. I have tried everything suggested here there is not anything that allows me to restore my deleted notes.

Return to “Main Church Website”