I can't access my account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
luciamachado56

I can't access my account

Post by luciamachado56 »

Hi, my name is Peter Soares. I am trying to reach out to GSC Support. There are some issues with my church account. I can't log in anymore. When I trying to log in and put the password, it keeps saying "Your password has been expired" When I clicked on the option to receive an email to change a password. The email that I received is for another account and I can't access or change the password for my account. Only the account it is working is my mom's account.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: I can't access my account

Post by jdlessley »

Your first line of support for your Church Account is your ward clerk. After he has evaluated your situation and is unable to help then he can give you the Global Service Department (GSD) telephone number. He cannot call them for you as the support staff will ask to speak with the account holder directly.

From what you wrote I am getting the impression that you have two accounts. To get this resolved will require contacting the GSD.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: I can't access my account

Post by russellhltn »

luciamachado56 wrote:"Your password has been expired"
I think that only happens for church employees, including some seminary callings. In addition to the ward clerk, you may want to talk to your supervisor about how to contact the GSD.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”