Family History Activity Report Drilldown

Discussions around Genealogy technology.
mono0327

Family History Activity Report Drilldown

Post by mono0327 »

As a new Elders Quorum President, I would like to see who has/has not submitted their 4 generations to the Tree. Where can I locate that detail?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Family History Activity Report Drilldown

Post by jdlessley »

That detail is not available without asking each individual member personally what has been done.

The best information available for wards is in the Family History Activity Report in the First Four Generations of Ancestors in the Tree graph. You can apply the current year to date percentage against the total number of ward members found in the YTD Submitters Unit Detail section to get the number of members with four generations done.

Family history and temple information that is available is statistical. The lowest level for that statistical information is the ward. All family history and temple report information available is generated by a team in the Family History Department called FHD Business Intelligence. The information includes only member organization identification and does not include any information attributed to specific members.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Family History Activity Report Drilldown

Post by sbradshaw »

Note that the "four generations" chart in LCR can be deceiving. If I understand correctly, it does not show the percent of members with 100% of their four generations filled in – instead, it shows the combined percentage of four-generation ancestors filled in for all members in the unit. See this post:
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=29496&p=175527#p175527
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Family History”