Churchofjesuschrist.org

Do you have a useful link that involves the Church and the technology discussed on this site? Post your links and resources here.
shaunlarson

Churchofjesuschrist.org

Post by shaunlarson »

Does anybody else have issues using the church website? Nothing seems to work well anymore. The site used to be quick to load pages on any browser. I have tried to use it for sending links and doing my calling, but every time I log in now it seems to be so painfully slow to load and some things just don't work. For instance, I need to access the handbook of instructions at the moment but the link doesn't work. It shows an error window and all browsers I use do the same thing. It doesn't matter if I am at the church on the computer, the library computer, my laptop, or my desktop. Several months now of broken functions and non responsive links. Does this site have a virus we don't know about? This makes callings very difficult when we rely so much on using these tools. So aggravating!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Churchofjesuschrist.org

Post by russellhltn »

You might try using incognito mode.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I have seen a lot of slowness as well, especially on the newer sections of the site – which tend to be very JavaScript-heavy. I'd recommend sending feedback using the feedback link at the bottom of the Church website.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Sbedebone

Post by Sbedebone »

Does anyone know how to walk me through the link for temple portal work please? I’m working at the Las Vegas temple. But I need to know where or how to get to Temple work portal or portal work? Thanks good night

I sign in my my phone, my computer, and nothing work .

Return to “Links & Resources”