iPhone 11/12 and iPad won’t sync

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
LadyAngelica

Re: iPhone 11/12 and iPad won’t sync

Post by LadyAngelica »

The old user name did contain 3 numbers in it. My father-in-law had used it for months. Anyway, the new user name is only letters.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

ladybieques wrote:The old user name did contain 3 numbers in it. My father-in-law had used it for months. Anyway, the new user name is only letters.
Curious. I wouldn't think numbers would create an issue. Any spaces or punctuation could create issues. Likewise a username that might be a computer "reserved word".

Thanks for letting us know what worked.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jenniferwilson77

Post by jenniferwilson77 »

Did anyone figure out how to fix this? My daughter and I can’t sync our phones and when I logged out, it just says updating and then freezes.
dclong60

Post by dclong60 »

I have an iPhone 10 and I can't get it to sync or update. My last successful update was April 16, 2021
I have uninstalled and installed several times. Nothing fixes the problem.
I am a 1st councilor in the bishopric and use the app often.
rshiflet

Post by rshiflet »

I had to uninstall the app, reboot the phone, reinstall the app and it updated just fine.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”