Class And Quorum Attendance

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
ilikehearts

Re: Class And Quorum Attendance

Post by ilikehearts »

I am the stake RS secretary and a few of the ward secretaries (that I'm supposed to train) have questions about taking attendance, specifically regarding visitors. I don't have access to the same reporting functions they do. Can someone tell me how visitors are supposed to be recorded in Relief Society or should I direct the ward RS secretaries to their ward clerk?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Class and quorum attendance recording for visitors is not yet available in either LCR or Member Tools. The work the programmers have to do has not yet caught up to meet the requirements established in the recent changes in the General Handbook.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

jdlessley wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:03 am Class and quorum attendance recording for visitors is not yet available in either LCR or Member Tools. The work the programmers have to do has not yet caught up to meet the requirements established in the recent changes in the General Handbook.
The Android version that I downloaded today has the visitors option now! The iOS version is in beta.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Biggles wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:29 am The Android version that I downloaded today has the visitors option now! The iOS version is in beta.
I also downloaded the Android latest version but cannot find how or where visitors are recorded.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

jdlessley wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:36 pm
Biggles wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:29 am The Android version that I downloaded today has the visitors option now! The iOS version is in beta.
I also downloaded the Android latest version but cannot find how or where visitors are recorded.
After selecting the Class & Quorum Attendance tab, the visitors option is right at the top. This is assuming you are a leader or secretary.
mcope

Post by mcope »

jdlessley wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:36 pm I also downloaded the Android latest version but cannot find how or where visitors are recorded.
For me it didn't show up until I restarted my phone. Now, there it is, right at the top. :D
Last edited by russellhltn on Fri May 13, 2022 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed broken quote tag
ilikehearts

Post by ilikehearts »

Thank you so much for your quick responses! I will share this with the ward secretaries.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

mcope wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:52 pm
jdlessley wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:36 pm I also downloaded the Android latest version but cannot find how or where visitors are recorded.
For me it didn't show up until I restarted my phone. Now, there it is, right at the top. :D
Signing out and then back in solved it for me. (Should have known!)
JD Lessley
awessell

Post by awessell »

I was just called as Primary secretary for my ward. General Handbook 12.3.3; 3rd bullet states "Using LCR , work with elders quorum and Relief Society secretaries to keep attendance records for adults serving in Primary." Where in LCR can I, the primary secretary, enter the attendance for adults serving in Primary? I have found where I enter it for the Primary children, but I am not finding it for the adults called to primary. Thank you in advance!
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

awessell wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:56 pm I was just called as Primary secretary for my ward. General Handbook 12.3.3; 3rd bullet states "Using LCR , work with elders quorum and Relief Society secretaries to keep attendance records for adults serving in Primary." Where in LCR can I, the primary secretary, enter the attendance for adults serving in Primary? I have found where I enter it for the Primary children, but I am not finding it for the adults called to primary. Thank you in advance!
You should keep track of the Primary adult attendance each Sunday and report it to the Relief Society and Elders Quorum secretaries or Presidents if there is no secretary. Reporting it to the ward clerk is a second option. Primary does not have access to logging the adult attendance in LCR or member tools.
Last edited by garystroble on Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”