Taking Attendance in Member Tools

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
t0008sa

Taking Attendance in Member Tools

Post by t0008sa »

A communication today from the Finance and Records Department advises that we are now to take attendance for classes and quorums.

There is an addition to Member Tools to easily do this (Reports, Class and Quorum Attendance).

However, when I tried it, it's missing multiple adults (including me), and all the youth.

Has anyone else tried the App?

Any luck with getting everyone in your unit?

Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Taking Attendance in Member Tools

Post by russellhltn »

The first step is to check LCR and make sure that the problem isn't there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
t0008sa

Post by t0008sa »

After trying several things, the one that worked was going to Settings, Help, Signout / Reset.
markbentham

Post by markbentham »

Resetting did not solve it for me. I'm on iOS.
Are you on Android or IOS?
bryce@buchanan6.com

Post by bryce@buchanan6.com »

I'm on Android. No amount of updating would even give me the menu option for recording class attendance. I had to sign out and sign back in for it to appear.
grahamf72

Post by grahamf72 »

I found it in my apple app a few weeks ago, got the memo that it had gone live and it has disappeared. Have tried signing out and signing in, data refresh, and even uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but it won't reappear.
christinattebury

Post by christinattebury »

I updated my app today. There is still no Class and Quorum Attendance listed under the Reports tab. I'm RS secretary on an iPhone. I can enter the attendance on the website from my desktop Mac, but not in the app so I know it's not that I don't have the right permission. It would be more convenient to use the app on my phone while I'm on the zoom meeting on my computer.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

It is available on my Android phone now (though I think I am on the beta track), in addition to LCR. I am a counselor in EQ. Not sure the roll-out for iOS, but I have read previously they try to keep the two OS's in parity as much as possible so it should be available soon. Sunday's are particularly difficult times to sync and update church apps - if the sync/update is interrupted due to server loads, unpredictable results occur. Look for this in the "reports" menu on the device.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

If you are on iOS, I would send feedback. Some here have reported that the new Class and Quorum Attendance link showed up briefly and then disappeared.
t0008sa

Post by t0008sa »

Mine showed up for a while, now it's gone again...

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”