Sync Fails

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
alandd

Re: Sync Fails

Post by alandd »

davesudweeks wrote:Are you able to send feedback from within the app? Feedback will include app details that may help the small programming team sort out what is going on (and is an official support channel - this forum is not).
Great reminder to use an actionable channel. I just sent feedback from the app.
robpurrington

Post by robpurrington »

I’m experiencing the same error. I’m on at&t, iPhone 7 Plus. It attempts to update after authenticating successfully, but then brings me back to the login screen.
I have uninstalled the app and re-installed. I’ve signed out and back in and I’m still getting the error.
Any solutions out there to fix this?
ronlawrence66

Post by ronlawrence66 »

according to the reply from the APP administrators, sometimes you have to shut your phone off, like completely off (not just clicking it off) to get the latest update on your Tools to work, it is a bug with some phones. It worked for me, hopefully that will help you.
rjhillyer

Post by rjhillyer »

Has a technician tried anything yet to fix this? This has been an issue for longer than I expected for something this important.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

rjhillyer wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:11 pm Has a technician tried anything yet to fix this? This has been an issue for longer than I expected for something this important.
I was able to update just now. Sundays have a high probability for failure.

Make sure you're running a current version of Tool. Right now, I'm showing it as 4.6.1. Older versions may not be supported.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Member Tools”