Unable to Take Attendance in App

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
sir_hammer

Unable to Take Attendance in App

Post by sir_hammer »

A recent Official Communication has instructions for taking attendance using Member Tools. As the Sunday School President, I try to take attendance in the app following the instructions, but I am unable to do so.

Per the instructions, I navigate to Reports --> Class and Quorum Attendance. Yet, I do not see the option "Class and Quorum Attendance." I see all the typical items listed such as Action and Interview List, Birthday List, Quarterly Report, etc.. I am able to take attendance in LCR, so permission and rights in the system are not the issue.

Is anyone else able to take attendance using the Android Member Tools app? Is it located in a completely different location?
Biggles

Re: Unable to Take Attendance in App

Post by Biggles »

There are several other threads on this issue in the Forum. The consensus is to give feedback using the Contact us option, in which ever app is having the issue. I use an iOS device and have the same problem. I have sent feedback!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

For Android Member Tools if you sign out of the app and then sign back in it will update and pull in the new feature.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

jdlessley wrote:For Android Member Tools if you sign out of the app and then sign back in it will update and pull in the new feature.
This option doesn’t work on my iOS (iPAD) device. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have sent feedback via the app.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

The OP for this thread addresses the issue for Android Member Tools. My suggestion is only for Android Member Tools. The iOS Member Tools issue is addressed in threads in the iPhone/iPad Member Tools App forum.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

jdlessley wrote:The OP for this thread addresses the issue for Android Member Tools. My suggestion is only for Android Member Tools. The iOS Member Tools issue is addressed in threads in the iPhone/iPad Member Tools App forum.
Which I totally understand, but for clarification I mentioned my own device in case iOS device users came across this thread!
sir_hammer

Post by sir_hammer »

jdlessley wrote:For Android Member Tools if you sign out of the app and then sign back in it will update and pull in the new feature.
That worked. Thank you very much for the help. I was about to uninstall the app and install it again (which has been my go-to for this app for a while now). I was hoping for a solution that didn't require this, so I appreciate it.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”