Zoom Webinar use for Stake Conference

Virtual visits, Multi-Stake conferences, Priesthood Leadership Conferences, Church Leadership Conferences
bretbassett
Church Employee
Church Employee

Zoom Webinar use for Stake Conference

Post by bretbassett »

Attached is a document written to assist those who are seeking to use the Zoom Webinar feature for Stake Conference. This is using the Church's Zoom account.
Attachments
Stake Conference using Webinar.pdf
(756.82 KiB) Downloaded 1572 times
BrianEdwards

Re: Zoom Webinar use for Stake Conference

Post by BrianEdwards »

Really appreciate you taking the time to prepare and share this. There's really a wide variety in how different Stakes work, some seem plugged into all the latest and greatest, others seem to simply be tethered to whatever they've currently got in place and not very interested in seeking out newer ways to do things. We were always told we couldn't do certain things because of hardware limitations and that the Church wouldn't spend money to upgrade (which I understand). But now with Zoom Webinars, I get the feeling we may be able to do things we previously couldn't, for certain scenarios where it makes sense.
lucianomonteiroac

Post by lucianomonteiroac »

I had a handful of ideas for my next stake conference. Thanks for creating and sharing this PDF with us.
adaillimafilho

Post by adaillimafilho »

Alguém pode me ajudar por favor não estou conseguindo entrar no zoom da igreja pois temos uma Conferência dias 14 e 15/08/21
helmsovi

Post by helmsovi »

In the PDF document that was attached to your post, you mentioned connecting by Bluetooth to a TinySine to use the building's audio. What is a TinySine and how do I find one to purchase? The video quality on a Zoom broadcast is great for Stake Conference, but the audio is not very good. This sounds like a great option to improve the audio quality of a Zoom broadcast.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Until helmsovi or someone else who knows for sure about TinySine:

This might be an incorrect guess, but this TinySine company looks like that is mentioned: https://www.tinysineaudio.com/

I'm not completely certain, but it looks like the receiver/transmitter might be this one: https://www.tinysineaudio.com/index.php ... uct_id=190
Wattsuk

Post by Wattsuk »

helmsovi wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:45 pm In the PDF document that was attached to your post, you mentioned connecting by Bluetooth to a TinySine to use the building's audio. What is a TinySine and how do I find one to purchase? The video quality on a Zoom broadcast is great for Stake Conference, but the audio is not very good. This sounds like a great option to improve the audio quality of a Zoom broadcast.
How are you currently routing your audio from the building to the Zoom device?

Do you have the "enable original audio" box ticked?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Surfing4u has posted two setups with videos in this post.
Surfing4u

Post by Surfing4u »

Wattsuk wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:27 am
helmsovi wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:45 pm In the PDF document that was attached to your post, you mentioned connecting by Bluetooth to a TinySine to use the building's audio. What is a TinySine and how do I find one to purchase? The video quality on a Zoom broadcast is great for Stake Conference, but the audio is not very good. This sounds like a great option to improve the audio quality of a Zoom broadcast.
How are you currently routing your audio from the building to the Zoom device?

Do you have the "enable original audio" box ticked?
You can watch here to see:
Video Links:
Buildings with Pre-wired Camera systems: https://youtu.be/iZEGO_5wlpY
Buildings with-out: https://youtu.be/JNP3sNsEVOs

Josh
Ipiu2

Post by Ipiu2 »

Buildings with Pre-wired Camera systems

- would you be able to do YouTube video of just the basic of cable connections using zoom to broadcast sacrament meeting in a building with a pre-wired camera system? The main issue I am having is the audio. If you can just show a basic setup of the audio. Multiple audio option is okay but maybe a different video for each. Thank you!
(No extra mic etc)

Return to “Stake Conference with Remote Participants”