Gospel Library on Windows Will Not Open

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

michaeljosefannerl

Gospel Library on Windows Will Not Open

Post by michaeljosefannerl »

Hi,
The GL program on my windows machine will not open. The wheel keeps spinning and it will not update the 12 content items in the background - see attached photo.
Attachments
GL App.PNG
(183.03 KiB) Not downloaded yet
evanders

Re: Gospel Library on Windows Will Not Open

Post by evanders »

I'm having the same issue. I've reset the app. Made no difference. I've deleted and reinstalled the app and I still get the same thing - "Downloading catalog..." with the spinning wheel and it never advances from that. Running Windows 11 Home.
evanders

Post by evanders »

I'm also getting the "Downloading catalog" and spinning wheel. Also running Windows 11 Home.
davidbann

Post by davidbann »

I have the same problem - newly installed from the MS App Store, on Windows 10 Pro 21H2, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0.

After installing, on first start-up it just sits on "Loading Catalog" and never moves forward. I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall with no luck.
javerett322

Post by javerett322 »

I'm having the same issue as above. I've reinstalled a couple of times but I can't get past the "Downloading Catalog" message. It seems like it happened the same time as a Windows .Net update.

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”