Online Donations Not Working.

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
ashkii21

Re: Online Donations Not Working.

Post by ashkii21 »

I tried to pay tithing and fast offering online.
I log in to lds.org. I use a yubikey for mfa (2fa).
For the past couple of weeks I get:
This page isn’t working If the problem continues, contact the site owner.
HTTP ERROR 400
I tried clearing cache on chrome but the page still has the http error 400.

Solved: I opened up an incognito window. I log in to lds.org with my yubikey and the donation page loaded.

not related - Now if only Members Tools app can log me in with a yubikey. I received a response that they are workng on MFA (2FA) for the Member Tools app.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Did you try clearing your browser's cookies for the Church's domain(s)? That might solve the problem without having to go incognito.
garysmort

Post by garysmort »

rmrichesjr wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:29 am Did you try clearing your browser's cookies for the Church's domain(s)? That might solve the problem without having to go incognito.
That worked for me!
ko7r

Post by ko7r »

I am trying to reconcile my donations for 2023 and am not able to get in. At one point, the site recognized me and I went ahead as usual to log in and see my donation history, etc. Then I got transferred to (can't remember, I've been here for almost a half hour with no success. HELP!!!!!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Try incognito mode. Many church webpages have problems with cookie build-up causing them to act odd.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
judyannshumway

Post by judyannshumway »

WHY WHY WHY How do I then PAY??????????
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

judyannshumway wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:51 pm WHY WHY WHY How do I then PAY??????????
If incognito/private mode does not work, meaning clearing the browser cache and deleting relevant cookies probably won't work, then a different browser, computer, or device might allow you to pay online. If not, if your situation allows, writing a check, putting it in an envelope with a paper donation slip, and handing it to a member of the bishopric can still work. It might not be as convenient, but that method worked for many years prior to the arrival of online donations.
piappiah

Post by piappiah »

Just on this page scroll all the way down and click on resources. Then click on donation
janbarrett513

Post by janbarrett513 »

Can not log in to Donations to make a donation
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

janbarrett513 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:15 am Can not log in to Donations to make a donation
Two things to note. First, are you in an area that has online donations available. To find out, speak with your unit clerk as he should be aware if that capability exists for your unit. Second, does your Church account have your membership record number recorded in the account profile? You can check by logging into your Church account and selecting 'Profile' in the Account section and scrolling to the bottom of the page under the 'Membership Record Number (MRN)' section.

If your unit has online donations capability and your Church account has your MRN recorded in it we can further assess your issue if you describe what happens when you try to log in. What error messages do you get?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Online Donations”