Church Help Desk Contact Info

Do you have a useful link that involves the Church and the technology discussed on this site? Post your links and resources here.
wheedav1

Church Help Desk Contact Info

Postby wheedav1 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:38 am

In the LCR, there is a "Contact Us" under the help menu, however, when I click on it, it opens a new window and then says it has logged me out successfully. I am using the most recent Chrome browser. How can I get the contact info for Help? I am the Ward Clerk, new to the position.

rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Church Help Desk Contact Info

Postby rmrichesjr » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:10 am

Are you using Help -> Contact Us from the LCR main page? I'm a ward membership clerk and just tried that. It showed me something that looked like a sign-in screen for a few seconds, then a 'Create a Case' form. Farther down the form had phone numbers and an email address. I'm using Firefox ESR.

There's a chance clearing your browser's cache and deleting cookies might help. You might have an old cookie stored from before you got your new calling.

Another option to get GSD contact info is to do a web search for "global services department". If you don't see a search hit from the Church, you could specify 'site:churchofjesuschrist.org ' (without the quotation mark) at the start of the search string.

eblood66

Re: Church Help Desk Contact Info

Postby eblood66 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:24 am

Or search for Global Service Department in the Help Center.

Others have reported the same problem with the Contact menu option: https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/fo ... 50&t=38629

Return to “Links & Resources”