Church Help Desk Contact Info

Do you have a useful link that involves the Church and the technology discussed on this site? Post your links and resources here.
jetay131

Re: Church Help Desk Contact Info

Post by jetay131 »

My wife cannot access her church account because she changed her cell phone number and cannot do the second verification to change her password. Please tell me how she can get into her church account to do that. Thank you,
Jon E. Taylor
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

jetay131 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:41 pm My wife cannot access her church account because she changed her cell phone number and cannot do the second verification to change her password. Please tell me how she can get into her church account to do that. Thank you,
Jon E. Taylor
Your ward clerk can give you the phone number for the Global Service Department, and they can fix it (after verifying the caller's identity).
amennefwd

Post by amennefwd »

Help. trying to login on my wifes page can't do it. says wrong pass word or user name. we set user name the password. then try to log in and won't let us in. tried several time wont work pleas help Phone [contact information removed].

[Moderator edit: Please remember this user-to-user discussion forum is visible to anyone on the web.]

Return to “Links & Resources”