Church Help Desk Contact Info

Do you have a useful link that involves the Church and the technology discussed on this site? Post your links and resources here.
wheedav1

Church Help Desk Contact Info

Post by wheedav1 »

In the LCR, there is a "Contact Us" under the help menu, however, when I click on it, it opens a new window and then says it has logged me out successfully. I am using the most recent Chrome browser. How can I get the contact info for Help? I am the Ward Clerk, new to the position.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Church Help Desk Contact Info

Post by rmrichesjr »

Are you using Help -> Contact Us from the LCR main page? I'm a ward membership clerk and just tried that. It showed me something that looked like a sign-in screen for a few seconds, then a 'Create a Case' form. Farther down the form had phone numbers and an email address. I'm using Firefox ESR.

There's a chance clearing your browser's cache and deleting cookies might help. You might have an old cookie stored from before you got your new calling.

Another option to get GSD contact info is to do a web search for "global services department". If you don't see a search hit from the Church, you could specify 'site:churchofjesuschrist.org ' (without the quotation mark) at the start of the search string.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Or search for Global Service Department in the Help Center.

Others have reported the same problem with the Contact menu option: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=38629
jarrodmorrill

Post by jarrodmorrill »

How do I actually talk to someone to see if the Bountiful temple really is out of spots to sign up for baptisms until July?
The temple phone goes to security or hangs up?
How do I talk to someone who may know something more than a sign up sheet that says there are no spots available?
Would love to hear back form someone. No one in our ward could get a spot, it's very frustrating when no one can explain it.
Thanks
Jarrod Morrill
[Personal information redacted. This is a public forum.]
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

jarrodmorrill wrote:How do I actually talk to someone to see if the Bountful temple really is out of spots to sign up for baptisms until July?
The temple phone goes to security or hangs up?
Only the temple will know. You might try using their email address if no one is answering the phone. Since things are just beginning to reopen, I would not be surprised if there are no slots in the next 2-1/2 months.
mcneillj

Post by mcneillj »

How do i actually talk to someone about a password that is required for my English Connect Class. I feel like someone really doesn't care whether i teach the class or not.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

The person who extended you your calling should know who to contact for that. Otherwise get the Global Services Departments (GSD) telephone number from your stake clerk or your ward clerk. The GSD support person should be able to help you.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

You are teaching EnglishConnect under the direction of a leader in your stake. This is the person who will be able to provide everything you need and help you succeed in your calling. In many stakes, the Self-reliance Committee oversees the program. The instructor you teach with may also have been given the information you need.
bkobrien

Post by bkobrien »

I am not receiving emails from my ward/stake. The address is correct, they are not goong to spam and there is nothing blocked. Any help would be great.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

bkobrien wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:17 pm I am not receiving emails from my ward/stake. The address is correct, they are not goong to spam and there is nothing blocked. Any help would be great.
You are not alone. Many people have reported messages getting lost. Please see the thread containing this post:

https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/fo ... 56#p234856

Return to “Links & Resources”