Amending the ios

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
sixpacktr

Amending the ios

Post by sixpacktr »

Hello,

Is there a way to amend the ios when creating a new record? I misinput the person that baptized the new member but I don't see a way of amending the ios. I already changed the record, but want to send the corrected ios to the mission home.

Help!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Amending the ios

Post by jdlessley »

sixpacktr wrote:Is there a way to amend the ios when creating a new record? I misinput the person that baptized the new member but I don't see a way of amending the ios. I already changed the record, but want to send the corrected ios to the mission home.
The information for the Individual Ordinance Summary is pulled from the membership record. Changes made to the membership record will automatically appear in the IOS. You mention you changed the person who did the baptism. I am guessing you meant you changed that in the membership record. That is all you need to do. You do not need to give a copy of the IOS to anyone except the member. The mission does not need a copy of the IOS.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?

Return to “Membership Help”