Missionary Email - extend access

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
HUGHDT

Missionary Email - extend access

Post by HUGHDT »

Question for all,

I've returned from my mission but still need to access my email.
It's been closed and the extra 15 days of extended access has already expired.

Is there anything I can do to log back in and get my files off?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Missionary Email - extend access

Post by lajackson »

HUGHDT wrote:Is there anything I can do to log back in and get my files off?
The only way I know of is to contact the Global Services Department. Your clerk should be able to give you the phone number.

And this assumes the information is still there. It does go away permanently at some point.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

When you copy it, make sure it's really a copy and not just a shortcut. Or else you will lose it again.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
shirleysilvero

Post by shirleysilvero »

A que numero llamo para pedir una extensión de mi cuenta?
LukeReno

Post by LukeReno »

Did you ever figure out how to do this??
Moyanoluciam

Post by Moyanoluciam »

how do i extend my missionary account if i returned from my mission 90 days ago? I need help.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

@Moyanoluciam, did you try lajackson's suggestion four posts above yours? I don't believe there will be any way for you to access the emails on your own, and at this point you need to hope that the Church has not deleted your emails. Contacting Global Services is the only suggestion I believe might work out.
junrex21

Post by junrex21 »

Good Day, I just need help how to extend my missionary email because I didn't get my files there, I hope that you can help me please please please.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

@junrex21, this is a user-to-user Forum , so nobody here will be able to help you get access to your mission files if the time period has lapsed. Your best bet is to follow the advice from earlier in this thread, and contact the Global Services Department (your ward clerk can help connect you with GSD). If your information is still available, they hopefully would be able to help give you temporary access.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

General question for forum members: does anyone have a child or somebody close to them who recently has returned from their mission, who might be able to share with us what (if any) specific details returning missionaries are given regarding accessing their mission emails and such? If this has already been posted elsewhere in another thread, just point me to that. I'm interested in knowing what the Church currently is telling returning missionaries, and whether it's a global instruction, or if each mission president handles this on their own.

Return to “Church Account”