Missionary Email - extend access

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Missionary Email - extend access

Post by jdlessley »

The third post made back in 2016 by a church employee in the Need help with mission email thread provides the information about the handling of emails after missionary return. He does not indicate the information is provided to returning missionaries.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
davesudweeks

Re: Missionary Email - extend access

Post by davesudweeks »

When my twins returned from their missions several years ago (they had devices on their missions), they indicated they were aware of the need to download their pics, emails, etc. off their devices before time limit. I had asked them based reading threads on this forum. I did not ask nor see what was provided to them since they had already taken anything they wanted to save off their devices.
paolacondorigomez

Correo misional

Post by paolacondorigomez »

No pude pasar todos mis archivo de mi correo misional, como puedo hacer para conseguir mayor plazo :roll:
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Correo misional

Post by jdlessley »

paolacondorigomez wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:31 am No pude pasar todos mis archivo de mi correo misional, como puedo hacer para conseguir mayor plazo :roll:
Your post has been merged with another thread discussing the same topic.
Please read the post two posts before your post for links to further information.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”