My Covenant Path

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
mesmith

My Covenant Path

Post by mesmith »

We are doing our 5th Sunday lesson on the new My Covenant Path app. I have been assigned to present the technical portion of the lesson but I can't find it. I have looked in the Member Tools, which is what I think the training video was showing, but I don't have it anywhere.

Are we going to get access to the app before Sunday?
Do you have screenshots to share in the meantime?

Sincerely,
Marion
Nampa 27th Ward
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: My Covenant Path

Post by sbradshaw »

I haven't heard of a "My Covenant Path" app. Where did you find a training video? Is it an area initiative, or a pilot of some sort?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
mesmith

Post by mesmith »

sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Interesting, it's definitely Member Tools – in this case, iOS Member Tools. I would suspect that it's either a pilot (new functionality being tested in your stake), or a menu option that's only visible for new members. Do you have any new members in your ward/stake who might be willing to check if they see it in Member Tools?

If it's a pilot, it may require downloading a beta version of Member Tools that isn't publicly available. If that's the case, I would expect that someone in your stake would have been given instructions for how to join the beta/pilot.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

sbradshaw wrote:If it's a pilot, it may require downloading a beta version of Member Tools that isn't publicly available.
According to the video, this is a pilot program in the North America Central Area. I am on the Member Tools beta but I am not in the NAC area. I do not seen anything in Tools, but I would guess that anyone in the pilot area should be able see it in Member Tools.
emosier

Post by emosier »

Question about edit access: I am the Relief Society counselor over missionary work. It should be my job to help keep this app updated for our new members. However, I only have view only access. Is there a way to change the permission so the Relief Society counselors have edit access?
momachandler

Post by momachandler »

I have been using my covenant path for over a month for new members but now it is gone. The whole audiences tab is gone. This was very useful and it would be nice to have it back.
momachandler

Post by momachandler »

I found it under adults and then new or retiring members:)
chrisserb

Post by chrisserb »

Is there an active link to review the training video that was done on Dec 2, 2020 regarding the Progress Records and My Covenant Path. I can't find it and I wanted to review it. I believe Elder Hunsaker Facilitated it.

Christine Moreland
rogermd

Post by rogermd »

I also would like to know if there is a training video for the "covenant path progress" tab

Return to “Member Tools”