Thithing

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
mhyama

Thithing

Post by mhyama »

How do I change checking account information for tithing direct deposit
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Thithing

Post by jdlessley »

Once the account has been created there is no way to edit it. So if you need to change something you create a new account with the new information and delete the old account.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
libbyandmike

Post by libbyandmike »

Can a member of a ward in North Carolina, donate to a missionary in the field who was called from a ward in Utah. In other words, can I make a dontation to his missionary account even though we are not in the same ward or stake?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

libbyandmike wrote:Can a member of a ward in North Carolina, donate to a missionary in the field who was called from a ward in Utah. In other words, can I make a dontation to his missionary account even though we are not in the same ward or stake?
As long as both of you are in the same country, yes. Please see the Donation FAQs.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”