Member Tools app not working

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
JennyBurke

Member Tools app not working

Post by JennyBurke »

The Member Tools app isn't working. It says updating for several minutes, then says it's not available and to try again later.
elmarks66

Re: Member Tools app not working

Post by elmarks66 »

Same issue here.
lcambridge

Post by lcambridge »

Mine has been doing the same thing for about a month. I have deleted and reloaded multiple tiles without success. I’ve made sure that my phone is up to date but nothings seems to work.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Sundays tend to be difficult days for the church servers. I recommend you try again during the week and see if the issue is resolved.
chrisbflint

Post by chrisbflint »

Not working here either. This app has been terrible the last year.
petermangulo

Post by petermangulo »

Same here. I have tried it at home and during the week with no success.
Kimsect

Post by Kimsect »

I’m in the same boat. I’ve tried multiple times this week, and the past month, to update member tools. At first I thought it was that the church and then the hotel WiFi that wasn’t able to handle the request. But I’ve tried twice this week from home and had no success. Anybody have a work around?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Has anyone reporting the issue in this thread tried turning on airplane mode on their device to turn off both WIFI and cellular service, opening Member Tools, and then turning off airplane mode to start the sync after the app has completely loaded?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
markbellows

Post by markbellows »

The suggestion of turning off wifI/cellular does not work for me. The tool will not open past the login page if it cannot connect to the internet so I cannot even sign in. I just had a ward change, so perhaps the bug, for me, was when I changed wards.
rustina

Post by rustina »

In members tools- my Directory only shows a few names. This has happened before whenever it updates it only updates with a limited amount of names.

Return to “Member Tools”