Member Tools app not working

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
MichaelAnderson74074

Re: Member Tools app not working

Post by MichaelAnderson74074 »

When I call using Member tools the name listed as the caller on my phone is incorrect while the name listed on the person that I am calling is correct.
caillines

Post by caillines »

Is the same phone number listed on multiple people's member record/profile?
jul.ellis4@gmail.com

Post by jul.ellis4@gmail.com »

Mine doesn't work for Android. Keeps saying it's unavailable..
lymanrr

Post by lymanrr »

LDS Tools is not responding (iOS 17.2.1). Member callings are repeated multiple times in their directory listing. Missionaries assigned to our ward remain in the list after being transferred (it currently shows between 8 and 12 missionaries, but I can’t give you an accurate number since it won’t show me the list now). Version 4.10.2 (8425)
caillines

Post by caillines »

lymanrr wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:27 pm LDS Tools is not responding (iOS 17.2.1). Member callings are repeated multiple times in their directory listing. Missionaries assigned to our ward remain in the list after being transferred (it currently shows between 8 and 12 missionaries, but I can’t give you an accurate number since it won’t show me the list now). Version 4.10.2 (8425)
Try logging out of the tools app and then back in again to force it to do a data refresh. That normally fixes most of those types of issues.
earlgreen

Post by earlgreen »

I cannot function as a ward missionary because LDS tools will not work. The only way to communicate with the other missionaries is to individually text them. The same message that I could if I could access the organization and other things that. Are supposed to be working on LDS tools. What needs to happen to make this function so that I can do my duty?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

earlgreen wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:00 pm I cannot function as a ward missionary because LDS tools will not work. The only way to communicate with the other missionaries is to individually text them.
As convenient as it is to have (and it is now called Member Tools), somehow we managed to do without it for 190 years or so.
but I understand your frustration. Perhaps speaking with a more experienced member will give you some ideas on how to communicate until Member Tools is capable of doing what we all wish it would do.

In the meantime, it is outside of our power to do anything about it. Please do not let a simple thing such as technology keep you from fulfilling your calling.
bj1935

Post by bj1935 »

Member tools app has been discontinued try LDS tools app on your cell phone it worked for me
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

bj1935 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:33 pm Member tools app has been discontinued try LDS tools app on your cell phone it worked for me
The Tools app was renamed from "LDS Tools" to "Member Tools" some time back. It's part of the drive to avoid shortening the name of the church.

Member Tools is the current name.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Member Tools”