Member Tools app not working

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
kami831

Re: Member Tools app not working

Post by kami831 »

I've been trying to log in to the app for over a month with no success. Every time it says updating and then it gives me the unavailable message. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall and nothing works.
kehumberstone

Post by kehumberstone »

When I click on the temple it won't even open. Two weeks!
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

kehumberstone wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:06 am When I click on the temple it won't even open. Two weeks!
It is working fine for me today. I'm on Android OS version 9, MemberTools version 4.5.1. What operating system and version are you running, and what MemberTools version do you have installed (since you cannot open the app, you may have to go to the app store to see what version it shows installed)?

Remember, your ward or branch clerk is considered "first tier tech support" for technology questions in your unit. Since he will be able to look at your device, he may be able to provide assistance that no one on this user-to-user mutual help forum can.

Just a guess, but one thing you can try is to put your device in airplane mode and then see if the app opens without an internet connection. If a data download is part of the problem, this may help to get it running before you turn airplane mode off to allow the data to come in.
Cashcab

Post by Cashcab »

Mine doesn't work either. Sats nit available. I deleted cleared cach, rebooted in between. And nothing works. I reported it they told me to do it again. I did 5 times after I was told to do it. Then they said reset password on different device. I did but still doesn't work on my phone. Works every where else. Getting frustrating ti be told to do the same thing over and over. I even begged please read before telling me to do the same thing over.
lightningsparks4

Post by lightningsparks4 »

Mine won’t let me update either for the same reasons ☹️
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

I think we are looking at the unfortunately Sunday server syncing issues. Here in the UK, I’ve been trying for the last hour, to update my Member Tools. If I’d done this in the morning, probably wouldn’t have had the problem!
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

And syncing is working now!
CraigGWoods

Post by CraigGWoods »

I am newly calling assistant want mission leader in my ward. But every time I login in member tools app some of my report works and some of don’t. Like birthday and moving in and few others are not working. I restarted the app and everything nothing is working. I am using a IPhone 13
meblen72

Post by meblen72 »

Says tools are not available
roth130

Post by roth130 »

Anyone having issues with LDS Tools app on iPhone? Keeps closing for me upon opening. Has been freezing up for few weeks.

Return to “Member Tools”