Add Circle

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
xxjt123xx

Add Circle

Post by xxjt123xx »

How do i create a new circle like APYW or youth committee? How do I add people or a calling to a circle?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Add Circle

Post by jdlessley »

xxjt123xx wrote:How do i create a new circle like APYW or youth committee?
That feature is not yet available.
xxjt123xx wrote:How do I add people or a calling to a circle?
To edit members you must be an administrator. Currently each circle has default administrators only. If you are an administrator there should be an group icon in the upper right corner of the circle title line. Click that icon and then click the pencil in the blue circle icon in the lower right corner.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
michaeljharrell

Post by michaeljharrell »

What if I am admin but do not have the option add to the circle?
michaeljharrell

Post by michaeljharrell »

What if I am admin.. it shows me in the list but I still do not have the options that you described?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

michaeljharrell wrote:What if I am admin but do not have the option add to the circle?
michaeljharrell wrote:What if I am admin.. it shows me in the list but I still do not have the options that you described?
If you are an administrator and members can be added or removed from the list there should be an edit icon (pencil in a blue circle) in the lower right corner of your screen. Tap that and a new page will be displayed with the options Remove, Add Calling, and Add Person. If there is no edit icon then the circle does not allow editing members of that circle. One example is the My Household circle.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
mikeriddle

Edit Circles

Post by mikeriddle »

Our ward just split and I need to re do all of our circles. However, there are member that are no longer in our ward that are assigned to certain circles. I am the Bishop and I cannot edit any of the circles...
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

A ward split can take a week or two to process - especially if a new ward is created. If it split just yesterday, I'd wait and let the computers catch up. It can take up to 24 hours after a calling is recorded to get the rights that comes with those callings.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
adamyaksich

Post by adamyaksich »

As a Stake Technologist, do I have a circle? If not, can we request one exist for this calling globally at the stake level?
nchadbar

Post by nchadbar »

We have had several people who have moved from the Ward (2 months ago) and still show in the circle. Others have graduated High School and are attending Elders Quorum and still show in our Priest Quorum Circle. Can this be edited
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

nchadbar wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:48 am We have had several people who have moved from the Ward (2 months ago) and still show in the circle. Others have graduated High School and are attending Elders Quorum and still show in our Priest Quorum Circle. Can this be edited
If you look in Member Tools, do the changes appear there?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Gospel Living App”