schedule temple appointment

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
KillpackRT

schedule temple appointment

Post by KillpackRT »

We are able to log in to our church account but when we try to sign in to make a temple appointment the page can not be reached.
davesudweeks

Re: schedule temple appointment

Post by davesudweeks »

I have had that problem in the past. For me, clearing cookies did not fix it (Chrome or Firefox) but using incognito mode on Chrome worked. I submitted feedback and was told that the problem has been escalated to higher-tier support.

I recommend you try incognito mode or clear your cache and cookies and see if that helps.
kristenbrown5

Reservations I make with my spouse for the temple don’t show on her My Appointments page

Post by kristenbrown5 »

When I make reservations for my spouse and myself to do proxy endowments, she and I receive confirmation emails but the reservations don’t appear on her My Appointments page. These reservations do show on my My Appointments page. How can this be fixed?
davesudweeks

Re: Reservations I make with my spouse for the temple don’t show on her My Appointments page

Post by davesudweeks »

kristenbrown5 wrote:When I make reservations for my spouse and myself to do proxy endowments, she and I receive confirmation emails but the reservations don’t appear on her My Appointments page. These reservations do show on my My Appointments page. How can this be fixed?
I recommend you send feedback from that page. It is possible that your spouse would need to make their own appointment to see it on their appointments page - I'm not sure as anyone on this user-to-user mutual help forum knows the answer. The temple appointments pages are quite new and it's possible they are still working out the kinks.
Bnjm1n

Post by Bnjm1n »

davesudweeks wrote:I have had that problem in the past. For me, clearing cookies did not fix it (Chrome or Firefox) but using incognito mode on Chrome worked. I submitted feedback and was told that the problem has been escalated to higher-tier support.

I recommend you try incognito mode or clear your cache and cookies and see if that helps.
I've been getting the same error...from my phone, and two computers. I've tried multiple browsers, private mode, and clearing cache and still can't get in. I keep getting a grey page which sometimes shows the error "id.churchofjesuschrist.org refused to connect.". I'd love to know what to do to be able to fix this and be allowed to schedule an appointment! How do I get higher tier support on this?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Bnjm1n wrote:I've been getting the same error...from my phone, and two computers. I've tried multiple browsers, private mode, and clearing cache and still can't get in. I keep getting a grey page which sometimes shows the error "id.churchofjesuschrist.org refused to connect.". I'd love to know what to do to be able to fix this and be allowed to schedule an appointment! How do I get higher tier support on this?
Official support is via the feedback link at the bottom of most church web pages. You may need to be patient but persistent to work up through the support levels - you will likely get the same recommendation at first to clear cache and cookies or use incognito/private mode. You might indicate on the first report that you have already done that and perhaps the service missionaries will escalate you sooner. Also keep in mind that when the church servers are overloaded, unexpected behavior can occur (I don't know if this could be related, but odd things sometimes seem to happen more frequently when the servers are overloaded).
princesa225

Post by princesa225 »

I am having the exact same problem. I have cleared my cache and cookies, tried incognito, and nothing works. I sent a message through the feedback link as mentioned above. Hopefully something will be done to fix this error.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

princesa225 wrote:I am having the exact same problem. I have cleared my cache and cookies, tried incognito, and nothing works. I sent a message through the feedback link as mentioned above. Hopefully something will be done to fix this error.
The only other suggestions I have are:
1. Try a different browser.
2. Try it on a day other than Sunday - Sundays are difficult days for the church systems and many things don't work as desired on those heavy use days.
janiecej

Post by janiecej »

My Father and I are living together. When I schedule an appointment, it shows up on his list, with my name in the attending column. He can not schedule anything because it says he has reached the limit for that ordinance. He doesn’t have any ordinances scheduled, just me. It’s like I’m linked as his spouse or something. Any suggestions? I’m single. He’s widowed.
cstaber
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by cstaber »

I would suggest calling the temple directly and seeing if they can help you.

Return to “Church Account”