schedule temple appointment

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
cstaber
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: schedule temple appointment

Post by cstaber »

russellhltn wrote:There is a long-standing issue with church webpages and cookie build-up. We usually advise trying incognito mode, but using a different browser will work too.
That's still a great place to always start! Unfortunately, this is a bug that isn't solved by the standard cache/cookies/incognito. I'm sure they'll have it fixed soon, though! :)
kmwyndham

Post by kmwyndham »

I do not receive emails of my temple appointments, but my spouse does. I had in the past but no longer do.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

kmwyndham wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:28 pm I do not receive emails of my temple appointments, but my spouse does. I had in the past but no longer do.
Are your messages in your spam bucket? If so, it might help if you put the sending email address in your allowed senders list. Otherwise, it's possible the cause is similar to the problem(s) discussed here:

https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/fo ... ge#p237665

https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/fo ... ge#p237664

Based on what I have read on the topic, my personal guess is the problem(s) are likely to get worse before they get better.
nannygoat4

Post by nannygoat4 »

Who keeps changing everything? Just when you figure something out, you go and change it again. Don't you know it is hard for older people to figure this stuff out. Tell the young people to just leave things alone!!!!
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

nannygoat4 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:12 am Who keeps changing everything? Just when you figure something out, you go and change it again. Don't you know it is hard for older people to figure this stuff out. Tell the young people to just leave things alone!!!!
Nobody here has any influence over any of those decisions--not even those of us who generally agree with you. The best place to try to influence such decisions is the Feedback button or link.

Return to “Church Account”