LCR access Denied

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
mbdumaicos

LCR access Denied

Post by mbdumaicos »

Why is it that I am denied access to LCR? I am serving in the Stake Presidency. Thank you to those who can help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LCR access Denied

Post by russellhltn »

When was your calling recorded? It can take up to 24 hours before it takes effect.

It also has to be a standard position, not a custom position.

Make sure the MRN on the account you're using marches your MRN. Temple recommends have been known to be wrong.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
UdoG

Post by UdoG »

I was called as a stake clerk since on 6th of Dec. 2020, but I can not have access to LCR.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

UdoG wrote:I was called as a stake clerk since on 6th of Dec. 2020, but I can not have access to LCR.
The post just before your post has two important things to check.
  1. russellhltn wrote:It also has to be a standard position, not a custom position.
    A custom position spelled exactly as the standard position will have no access permissions. An "*" preceding the calling name indicates it is a custom calling.
  2. russellhltn wrote:Make sure the MRN on the account you're using marches your MRN. Temple recommends have been known to be wrong.
    Check to make sure you have your MRN recorded in your Church account and that it is correct.
If these two items are checked and there is still a problem then you will need to contact the Global Services Department (GSD). Get the phone number from one of the other assistant stake clerks.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

You'll need to use your Church account that has your MRN on it. This one doesn't

Return to “Church Account”