Notifications for unread items but everything read

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
rjwhughes@yahoo.co.uk

Notifications for unread items but everything read

Post by rjwhughes@yahoo.co.uk »

Since the latest version of Gospel Living was released I’ve had two notifications for unread items, after searching I found a ‘reply’ message in one circle that I’d not read. Clicked it and it cleared. I still have one for a different circle and I’ve searched but there is definitely nothing unread, has anyone found anything else that would cause an unread notification or any way to clear them? I’ve done all the logical ideas such as remove the app, reinstall, try it on a different device but all to no avail. Help!
rjwhughes@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Notifications for unread items but everything read

Post by rjwhughes@yahoo.co.uk »

Well I finally fixed it! Although there were no unread message notifications showing anywhere I decided to ‘long press’ every message in the circle and tap ‘reply’ to open up any replies, I managed to find two - for some reason there was no reply ‘view replies’ notification on those particular messages at the main circle level.
These were caused by me probably because I was beta testing but they impact everyone else in that group giving a phantom unread message notification, so as always and in line with my day job, if it’s not working blame the tester!
Problem solved! :D

Return to “Gospel Living App”