Audio issues on Church video through headphones

Use this forum to share and discuss ideas that do not fall into a specific audiovisual media type.
scl1982

Audio issues on Church video through headphones

Post by scl1982 »

I was trying to watch the "Supporting Children and Youth: A Broadcast for Parents and Leaders" video today. Is it me, or when you try and listen to this via headphones the audio doesn't play out?
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/you ... s?lang=eng

Trying from Chrome and Safari on a mac. I tried from my phone - could hear it very quietly.

Audio is fine without headphones.

Just raising if there is any DRM / other setting that needs investigating for future videos.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Audio issues on Church video through headphones

Post by russellhltn »

For some reasons, the audio is in the left channel only. Your headphone setup is probably using only the right channel.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scl1982

Re: Audio issues on Church video through headphones

Post by scl1982 »

russellhltn wrote:For some reasons, the audio is in the left channel only. Your headphone setup is probably using only the right channel.
Good catch... and I've just realised today my headphones were broken so I couldn't hear the left channel. Thank you.

Return to “General Media Discussions”