Replacement PTZ Camera

Using the Church Webcasting System, YouTube, etc. Including cameras and mixers.
johnsonjeric

Replacement PTZ Camera

Post by johnsonjeric »

Our stake building has a Sony EVI-D70 in it that is not being used. I'd like to get it upgraded to something with better video quality. Does anyone know what the church will put in if I request an update through the FM group? I can see that the EVI-D70 and D80 show on store.churchofjesuschrist.org as unavailable and the only camera that shows as available there is a non-PTZ camcorder. I can see other threads with PTZ cameras that people are recommending, which I can do, if needed. Just wondered what the church is putting in new buildings.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Replacement PTZ Camera

Post by russellhltn »

If it works, they're not likely to replace it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: Replacement PTZ Camera

Post by Mikerowaved »

When our stake center got the A/V upgrade a few months ago, they swapped out our EVI-D70 for a Lumens VC-A52S. There may be other cameras on FM's "approved list", but I'm not privy to that info.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Non-Interactive Webcasting”