Replacement Printer

Discussions about setup, operation, and maintenance of these devices in meetinghouses other than a FHC
fernsten

Replacement Printer

Post by fernsten »

We have a B405 that a Xerox tech has now spent 10+ hours on over four trips to the building. Each time, he fixes an issue and causes a new one. The latest is that the scanner no longer works (and hence, we can't make copies). Has anyone had any luck getting a full on replacement printer? The amount of time this is consuming is frustrating and I have limited faith that we'll get the machine back in full working order, especially when the garbage can now has a deposit of "extra screws."
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Replacement Printer

Post by russellhltn »

That's a discussion that needs to happen with the FM Group.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
fernsten

Post by fernsten »

russellhltn wrote:That's a discussion that needs to happen with the FM Group.
The problem is the printer is still under warranty. I called printer support and they said if the tech marks it as non-repairable, it will be replaced no questions asked. Unfortunately, the tech wants to prove his worth and fix it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd think your best shot would be to get ahold of the company that's doing the work and nicely bend their ear. It's not in their interest to have so many callbacks.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Printers, Copiers, and Multi-Function Devices”