400 bad Request

Discussions about other Church websites
mmjaques

400 bad Request

Post by mmjaques »

Anyone else getting a 400 Bad request error when trying to access the temples page? I have tried on different devices and different broswers, but signed in and not signed in
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: 400 bad Request

Post by Mikerowaved »

I'm having no issues going to https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/temples?lang=eng. Might have been a temporary glitch. Lot's of thunderstorms in Utah today with numerous power outages.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rootbeericecream

Post by rootbeericecream »

mmjaques wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:26 pm Anyone else getting a 400 Bad request error when trying to access the temples page? I have tried on different devices and different broswers, but signed in and not signed in
YES ! I'm getting the error on the temples page to login & schedule an appointment. LCR works fine.
I've tried incognito mode, on both Chrome and Firefox, on two different machines.
Also tried clearing cache & cookies.
No success with any of those options.

Unable to schedule any temple appt.
gailreynolds

Post by gailreynolds »

I get into tis for scheduling temple workers. When I try to go from Temple Worker page to Temple Worker Scheduling, I get this 400 Bad Request error. I am using Chrome. I have no problem when using my iPad. However, it is much more difficult to schedule using an iPad than using my desktop computer. I welcome any suggestions.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

gailreynolds wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:53 am I get into tis for scheduling temple workers. When I try to go from Temple Worker page to Temple Worker Scheduling, I get this 400 Bad Request error. I am using Chrome. I have no problem when using my iPad. However, it is much more difficult to schedule using an iPad than using my desktop computer. I welcome any suggestions.
Try incognito mode in the Chrome browser. Church websites have an issue with cookie buildup that causes strange issues.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Other Websites”