LCR "send a message" not sending

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
brdenos

Re: LCR "send a message" not sending

Post by brdenos »

It did just work for me to send a message to our entire ward. The bug may be fixed.
bschroader

Post by bschroader »

Yeah, working now. I went into my Service Now ticket and updated my results.
cavalierrs

Post by cavalierrs »

I did a test with my EQ president, as he had the idea to use the Tools app. Was able to send an e-mail about as it opened my mail app on the phone. It does come from my personal e-mail address, but at least the information can be sent out.
dkarbuckle

Post by dkarbuckle »

This is the evening of 1 July, and it's not working for me. I just tried sending an email to the high councilors in our stake, and I was included on this list, and I did NOT receive the email
mmkids6

Post by mmkids6 »

This has been a weekly problem for us but yet we are not getting any answers from headquarters on what to do differently or whether or not they are fixing this problem. I don’t get any confirmation email that the email went out and I have various different email extensions for members that are not receiving the email. It is also taking me a half hour or more to just create an email and then to not have it go. I would like to know when they are finally gonna get their systems operating correctly especially since this is what they want us to use. But again I do not see any answers coming through anywhere as to what the problem is, or recognizing the problem, Or giving us any idea of what to do or when it will be fixed.
StephanieQ

Post by StephanieQ »

The Send a Message is also not working for me. I successfully sent my weekly email to our ward on June 8, 2022 and it was received by members with both with AOL, HOTMAIL, and GMAIL domain addresses. When I sent an email to our ward on June 15, the members with HOTMAIL and GMAIL accounts received the email but the members with an AOL account did not.
csession

Post by csession »

Can confirm that YAHOO accounts are also NOT receiving messages sent 7/18/22 and 7/20/22 this week. Have not confirmed if AOL are also not receiving.
dkarbuckle

Post by dkarbuckle »

csession wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:14 pm Can confirm that YAHOO accounts are also NOT receiving messages sent 7/18/22 and 7/20/22 this week. Have not confirmed if AOL are also not receiving.
None of our members that have Yahoo accounts are getting any messages. This was partially working before, but now it is completely broken.
bruceacarr

Post by bruceacarr »

I have an email address hosted by AOL (verizon.net) and have not received any of the ward emails sent after July 1, 2022.
sautter89

Not getting emails sent from LCR - Send A Message

Post by sautter89 »

The last two weeks I am not getting emails that are sent via the Send A Message function in LCR. Previously I had no issue and I received them. Last week a bishopric counselor sent the program to all members and then today I sent the program to all members. Both times I didn't get the email nor did my wife and we have never had this issue.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”