LCR "send a message" not sending

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mestarzz

Re: LCR "send a message" not sending

Post by mestarzz »

Also happening for me. I started getting emails bounding back from accounts last week that had never bounced back before. Now I send messages and get the general "your message has been sent and you will receive a confirmation email" message but the confirmation never comes through and the emails never go out. Super frustrating and disrupting ward communication channels.
cathryn.ford

Post by cathryn.ford »

I have tried to send a message to all the RS sisters today and to companionships with new ministering information and the emails aren't sending. I am not getting the confirmation messages either. I have a gmail account.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Also having the issue today!

This is an update - Well an hour after I sent the email I received the confirmation email! I'm hoping that the person I sent the original email too, actually received it.

FYI - I have reported it via the Feedback option on the LCR homepage.
bschroader

Post by bschroader »

Biggles. This is a very interesting approach. I have since gone to their Help/Contact Us portion of LCR (https://servicenow.churchofjesuschrist.org/gsc?lang=eng) and created an Incident in Service Now. There is now a case # assigned to it and I can track their progress in resolving it.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

bschroader wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:21 am Biggles. This is a very interesting approach. I have since gone to their Help/Contact Us portion of LCR (https://servicenow.churchofjesuschrist.org/gsc?lang=eng) and created an Incident in Service Now. There is now a case # assigned to it and I can track their progress in resolving it.
I might have inadvertently clicked on the wrong link to report the issue, but I have had a response from ServiceNowGSC to contact the GSD. Which if I have the opportunity to do, will probably be tomorrow!
jdanielwilliams

Post by jdanielwilliams »

Send a message has worked great for me until two days ago. Accepts my info, says message has been sent, but message does not send and I do not get a verification email
jecrosby

Post by jecrosby »

I have tried sending a very time sensitive email to the ward. It hasn't worked for the last 2 day. I have tried 4 times now. When I click on the contact us, it logs me out.
brdenos

Post by brdenos »

Same issue as others here for the last two days.
wwoodford

Post by wwoodford »

I sent a message about 10 minutes ago and included myself as a recipient. I received the message and the notification that the message was delivered within one minute

William Woodford
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

I received an email from my elders quorum president this afternoon that came through LCR Send a Message and seemed to arrive normally.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”