LCR "send a message" not sending

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
Melyssak

LCR "send a message" not sending

Post by Melyssak »

Lately, when I send a message through "send a message", only some members receive it, at times no one recieves it, and I have stopped receiving an email confirmation from "Leader and Clerk Resources Communication <noreply@churchofjesuschrist.org>" all together. It worked fine a month ago.

Does anyone know what is going on?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: LCR "send a message" not sending

Post by jdlessley »

JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Melyssak

Post by Melyssak »

yes, but no luck.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

We're all in the same boat. It's definitely frustrating but so far there's no workarounds, we're all waiting for a resolution. My thoughts go out to the numerous members everywhere who either still don't realize this is happening, or don't know about this Forum where you could at least find out that it's "not just me".

Technology makes our lives easier, right? :roll:
caillines

Post by caillines »

Mine started playing up today (has been working previously).
It says sent, but doesn't send a confirmation email, and isn't received by the intended recipients.

However it's working for other members in the stake.
jstaker7

Post by jstaker7 »

Also not working for me. Sent twice and no confirmation email received.
bschroader

Post by bschroader »

There is definitely going on. I send messages weekly and this week, not only did my E-Mail that went to the entire ward not arrive in my inbox, but there wasn't your typical Confirmation E-Mail that follows.
chrisgrant

Post by chrisgrant »

jstaker7 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:22 am Also not working for me. Sent twice and no confirmation email received.
Same for me. Two tries last night, once from home and once from the Church. The app says the message was sent, but there's no confirmation email. (And no yahoo addresses were involved.)
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Take a look at the thread "Send a Message" Function on LCR for others reporting the same issue recently. Note in that thread the posters have identified Gmail as the email provider that has some issues.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
mforee

Post by mforee »

I am experiencing the same issues when trying to send a message email. It's not sending emails nor confimration emails. I'm Sunday School President and usually send an email to the ward for Come Follow Me every Tuesday. But, have not been able to this week. My personal email address is gmail. So after reading the last comment, I changed my church account email to my work email address, then tried again to send a message. It still did not work. It didn't send any email, and didn't send a confirmation email either. So, I've changed my church account email back to my gmail address because that was apparently not the problem.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”