Directory view (Android) - families not showing up

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
andypoulsen

Directory view (Android) - families not showing up

Post by andypoulsen »

Recently, the Directory view in my Member Tools app is showing all members rather than households i.e. All members of a family are listed on the main directory page (Adam Smith, Bill Smith, Gertrude Smith, John Smith, and Sarah Smith rather than "Smith, John and Sarah" (and their kids would be listed in their household when selected).

My wife's app still shows households correctly, so I must have changed something somehow, but can't find a setting that will change it back...

Help, please! :)

Thanks much!

andy
kd7mha

Re: Directory view (Android) - families not showing up

Post by kd7mha »

Near the top of the screen where the search bar is on the right hand side there is an icon that toggles individual / family
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
andypoulsen

Re: Directory view (Android) - families not showing up

Post by andypoulsen »

kd7mha wrote: Near the top of the screen where the search bar is on the right hand side there is an icon that toggles individual / family
HA! I have seen that icon probably more than 1000 times, and had no idea it was even selectable/clickable! Thanks much! :D :D :D

Return to “Member Tools”