Audio scriptures playback speed - request for 0.25x increments

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
matthorlacher

Audio scriptures playback speed - request for 0.25x increments

Post by matthorlacher »

In the Gospel Library App, audio scripture playback speed can be adjusted in 0.25x increments (0.75x, 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, etc.). But on the main Church website, the audio scripture playback increments are 0.5x, and there are only four options: 0.5x, 1x, 1.5x, and 2x.

The 1.25x playback speed is perfect for me, and I am wondering if the same playback speed increments that appear in the audio scriptures for the Gospel Library App can be made available on the Online Scriptures on the main Church website? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Audio scriptures playback speed - request for 0.25x increments

Post by russellhltn »

You might want to send that as feedback from the main website. That would insure your comment makes to the project manager. This is primarily a user-to-user forum.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
matthorlacher

Re: Audio scriptures playback speed - request for 0.25x increments

Post by matthorlacher »

Thanks, Russell. I'll do that.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”