Facilities Issue Reporting APP

This forum will hold posts about new technologies and how they could be or are being used to benefit the Church.
michaeljeffreyjones

Facilities Issue Reporting APP

Post by michaeljeffreyjones »

As a newly called Ward Building Representative I was told that I can download the above app from Google Play Store onto my PC. ( I do not have a smart phone) However I have tried to do this and failed.

Cam anyone advise me how to do this please.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Facilities Issue Reporting APP

Post by russellhltn »

michaeljeffreyjones wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:17 pm As a newly called Ward Building Representative I was told that I can download the above app from Google Play Store onto my PC. ( I do not have a smart phone) However I have tried to do this and failed.
The Google Play store is for Android apps. If you don't have a smart phone, or a desktop that can run Android, I don't think you're going to be able to run the app.

However, the app isn't much more than a small-screen interface to fir.churchofjesuschrist.org. Point your browser there and you'll have all the same functionality.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
navyhatch

Re: Facilities Issue Reporting APP

Post by navyhatch »

for Future reference Blue Stacks is a free downloaded program that allows you to emulate an android device.

Return to “Emerging Technologies”