Not allowing me to submit Church's Website Feedback.

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
TannersTestimony

Not allowing me to submit Church's Website Feedback.

Post by TannersTestimony »

When I go to submit "Provide Website Feedback" in the Church's Help Center ("https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/help/support?lang..."), I can enter my info, email, and Feedback. But when I go to submit it, it doesn't go through, It doesn't even seem to load. I have tried multiple times, and have waited for the page to...do anything, but I hasn't. This is after my earlier post concerning the Church's Website "Header" and Navigator Toolbar disappearing, (where nothing I tried did anything, and I was told to go and Send Feedback to/for the Website.) What can I do? (Photos attached shows the Church's Website on my computer, which was why I posted my last post about the Missing Header, Toolbar/Navigation Tools, etc:
Screenshot 2021-10-09 at 6.28.16 PM.png
Both of these photos show how the Church's Website looks on my Computer: no Header, no Navigation Tools, etc., and most of the pictures are not loaded. I am in Full Screen (it looks the same whether in or out of Fullscreen) and at 100% (Normal) Magnification. It has been like this for longer than a week. (This is connected to my last post about the Church's Website Header/Navigation Toolbar Disappearing.)
(136.74 KiB) Not downloaded yet
;
Screenshot 2021-10-09 at 6.28.11 PM.png
(394.37 KiB) Not downloaded yet
)
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: Not allowing me to submit Church's Website Feedback.

Post by Mikerowaved »

One thing to try, is to use what Chrome calls their "Incognito" mode, or Firefox's "Private" mode, to see if it helps. If it does help, then cookies are the likely culprit. Clear your cookies (either All, or just for the church website) and try again. The church is aware of their cookie crumbling problem and are working towards a fix.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
TannersTestimony

Post by TannersTestimony »

Mikerowaved wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:53 am One thing to try, is to use what Chrome calls their "Incognito" mode, or Firefox's "Private" mode, to see if it helps. If it does help, then cookies are the likely culprit. Clear your cookies (either All, or just for the church website) and try again. The church is aware of their cookie crumbling problem and are working towards a fix.
Hi, thankyou for responding, I have tried going into Incognito mode but It will not work either.
mevans

Post by mevans »

TannersTestimony wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:30 pm Hi, thankyou for responding, I have tried going into Incognito mode but It will not work either.
Which web browser are you using? Have you tried using another web browser to see if you have the same behavior?

Return to “Main Church Website”