Trying to change banks for donations

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
BrianEdwards

Re: Trying to change banks for donations

Post by BrianEdwards »

Perhaps a note about posting it elsewhere in the more appropriate section would be helpful in the future
I just noticed (when looking at this example), that if you hover your mouse over the thread in the "old" forum location, a popup appears with the text "Moved Topic". So at least there's this additional visual cue (in addition to the arrow icon).
garystroble

Re: Trying to change banks for donations

Post by garystroble »

BrianEdwards wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:16 pm
Perhaps a note about posting it elsewhere in the more appropriate section would be helpful in the future
I just noticed (when looking at this example), that if you hover your mouse over the thread in the "old" forum location, a popup appears with the text "Moved Topic". So at least there's this additional visual cue (in addition to the arrow icon).
Yes, that would be useful if one had restless mouse syndrome, but most people usually tend to just read things, at least that has been my experience.
larrygil1

Info on deleting a bank account

Post by larrygil1 »

I would like to delete a bank account that hs been closed. I did not find any information in the whole donation site. Can you help?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Info on deleting a bank account

Post by jdlessley »

larrygil1 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:50 am I would like to delete a bank account that hs been closed. I did not find any information in the whole donation site. Can you help?
It is not obvious, but if there is only one bank account in your profile you will not be possible to delete the old bank account until a new one is added first. After the replacement bank account is added make it the default bank account by clicking the radio button for "Make this my default". Now click the trashcan icon for the old bank account to delete it.

You will also will not be able to delete the old bank account if there are any incomplete, or pending, donations from that account.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Online Donations”