Web Page Out of Focus on Firefox

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
jrwill74

Web Page Out of Focus on Firefox

Post by jrwill74 »

For the last couple of weeks, I have noticed that the church's websites are out of focus on my Firefox browser (I have a Macbook Pro running macOS 11.6 and my Firefox version is 93.0). If I use Google Chrome or Safari, the pages look fine. I have also tried Firefox on a Windows machine and it looks fine as well. I have attached screenshots for comparison. I'm not sure if this is something specific to my setup or how to correct it.

Jason
Attachments
chrome_mac.jpg
(312.34 KiB) Not downloaded yet
firefox_mac.jpg
(178.97 KiB) Not downloaded yet
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Web Page Out of Focus on Firefox

Post by lajackson »

jrwill74 wrote: For the last couple of weeks, I have noticed that the church's websites are out of focus on my Firefox browser (I have a Macbook Pro running macOS 11.6 and my Firefox version is 93.0).
This happens sometimes when a page has not completely loaded. It usually resolves itself in a few seconds. If not, you might try a page refresh (F5). This problem normally would be specific to your browser or laptop, especially when the memory is full, at least in my experience.

The pages load correctly and in focus in my Firefox browser.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd check that the "zoom" is 100%. Try pressing command 0.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jrwill74

Post by jrwill74 »

Yeah, it's a strange issue. I tried clearing my browser cache and also tried viewing the page in a New Private Window, but it still loads out of focus and never corrects itself. I tried on my wife's Macbook Air running the same macOS and Firefox versions and it works fine for her, so it seems to be specific to my machine but I have no idea what is causing it.

Jason
jrwill74

Post by jrwill74 »

Command+0 didn't change anything.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Could this be related to Main site is blurry – an issue with certain versions of Firefox?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Main Church Website”