Temple Presidency Calling doesn't show

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mevans

Temple Presidency Calling doesn't show

Post by mevans »

We have a couple in our ward who are in the temple presidency as a counselor and assistant matron; however, their membership records show that they don't have any callings. Is temple presidency member something that doesn't appear on membership records, or is this an oversight of the temple department?

I previously had a couple serving as mission president and companion and their records were showed that calling, so I know the missionary department updated their records for that purpose.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Temple Presidency Calling doesn't show

Post by russellhltn »

I'd look in CDOL for your temple and see what's recorded there. For my temple, I see Counselors and the Matron, so I know they do appear in CDOL.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

They may need to talk to the temple recorder or assistant recorder. Sounds like the callings were not recorded by the temple correctly.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Check in Member Tools and see if they show there. Showing callings outside of Stakes/Districts/Wards/Branches is something that Tools has done, but isn't done in LCR yet.
mevans

Post by mevans »

jonesrk wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:46 pm Check in Member Tools and see if they show there. Showing callings outside of Stakes/Districts/Wards/Branches is something that Tools has done, but isn't done in LCR yet.
That's the correct answer. The calling shows in the Member Tools mobile app, but not LCR. Since it worked in Member Tools, I checked the online (web) Ward Directory and Map tool and see that their temple calling also appears there. So it just seems to be LCR that doesn't have it.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”