Can I upload calendar items to the calendar from an xlsx, or csv file?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
Jklenk@21stcenturycs.com

Can I upload calendar items to the calendar from an xlsx, or csv file?

Post by Jklenk@21stcenturycs.com »

My Stake President is asking me to enter the calendar items from all the organizations for next year into a temp calendar. Once approved, he wants me to enter them again into the permanent 2022 calendar.

Question: can I upload calendar items into a calendar from an xlsx, or csv file? That way I can enter them into a spreadsheet, upload them into the temp calendar, and if any changes are needed I can make them in the spreadsheet, then upload them into the permanent 2022 calendar.

Is this somehow doable?

Thank you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can I upload calendar items to the calendar from an xlsx, or csv file?

Post by russellhltn »

No, there's no upload ability.

The question I'd ask is why does the calendar need to be secret until approved? I'd suggest just entering them in the calendar and having him look it over. If there's something already scheduled, you'll know about the conflict sooner than later.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”